It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Saturday 30 December 2017

NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW!

NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! 

So what is it about  a new year and new beginnings? Hmm... well for me... I am hoping that 2018 has...



New plants and new growing and growth



New appreciating and seeing the sparkles wherever I can

  
Finding the silver lining in the clouds


  Seeing how funny and awesome NEW curly things CAN BE


Seeing beyond the prickles to see the rewards


  Collecting little special things... like more breadties! And writing and sending more SNAILMAIL

  
New challenges and sketching and drawing, and building up my drawing muscles


Seeing beauty in little things


 Putting up my hands for NEW experiences 


Seeking out NEW opportunities and chasing up NEW business stuff


 NEW creative challenges


 Loving NEW creative ventures

  
Following the sunshine!


 Making lots of NEW wishes


 Watching things change and evolve, having the patience to nurture that change


 Walk, MOVE, get healthy, eat better, not NEW ME, just better me


Do more of what I love


 Play with confetti more often.. and
LOVING every NEW day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!