It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Saturday 19 October 2013

craft, make, twigs and twine ,painting,photos....YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND











 you spin me right round
I get all fiZzy, spinNy, tumbley-tummied, when I start thinking about... 
MAKING, PAINTING, CREATING,TAKING PHOTOS, INSTAGRAMMING, DRAWING....
other stuff just does not get my juices flowing.Footy, lawn bowls, cooking shows, reality television, ironing, watching the trots, betting, drinking at the pub, etc etc etc...well, I just do not care for them so much.....at all.
So...here I am, in the country, wondering if this is normal? Of course, I know it is, there are lotsa peeples like me out there. 
Just gotta find you all.
I do know some-wonderful creative folk, who when i spend time basking in their wonderfulness,they just fill me with delight and feed my soul.Thank goodness for them.
So..until I gather more of these good creative types around me, like a cloak of magic to shelter me from the ugly realities of life, I will stay in the safe harbour of Instagram, my little studio, my lovely home, wild garden, and dream of all the possibilities...and maybe i will bump into you one of these days.

ADDENDUM!
HA! wrote this quite some time ago..why it is up as now?... a modern mystery to me...Happily, I have been bumping into those creative lovelies, even if only on social media and once or twice perchance in the flesh...x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!